Dobro došli na stranice Saveznog ministarstva vanjskih poslova
EU nationals do not require a visa to enter the Federal Republic of Germany.
Generally speaking, all other foreigners do require a visa for stays in Germany. A visa is not required for visits of up to 90 days in a 180 day period for nationals of those countries for which the European Community has abolished the visa requirement.
You will find an overview on visa requirements here: Overview by country of visa requirements/exemptions
If you do need a visa, you must hand over the application in person at the Embassy.
The following documents must be submitted:
● Application form, completed in full, legibly and in German
● Valid passport (valid for at least three months after the expiry of the visa), which must have at least two empty pages, in the original with a copy
● Two recent biometric photos (taken within the previous six months)
● Travel health insurance for the entire duration of the visa being applied for (minimum coverage of 30,000 euros), valid for all Schengen states, in the original with a copy
● Original, recent and signed formal invitation from German business partner, confirming the kind of business relations, travel purpose, duration of business trip(s) and if applicable, a confirmation to cover travel expenses and costs of stay occurring.
● Original, recent and signed employer’s letter, confirming duration of employment, business relations with German company, travel purpose, duration of business trip(s) and if applicable a guarantee to cover all travel expenses including travel health insurance
● If you are financially supported by your wife/husband, i.e. you do not work yourself please also provide your marriage certificate and your spouse's bank statements
The visa fee is 60 euros (payable in kunas at the current rate of exchange).
In individual cases, the Embassy may demand that other documents be presented.
Please note that incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Opening hours visa office:
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 noon. Also Wednesday from 1.30 to 3.30 p.m.